Thursday, December 04, 2008

Alex Tschan

I like Alex Tschan’s music. I like his band The House Floor, but I like his solo stuff much more. Every time one of his solo songs comes up on shuffle I listen and enjoy it. This is not so with The House Floor, I’m just not always in the mood to get smacked in the face by social injustices.

I have nothing against The House Floor other than it seems to take Alex Tschan’s focus away from writing more solo music. There needs to be a massive myspace comment movement dedicated to letting Alex Tschan know that we fans are unsatiated by the few songs we have.

Ps: Check out Alex Tschan

myspace.com/alextschan

Pps: Okay, fine check out The House Floor too

myspace.com/thehousefloor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree with your second paragraph completely. "not-quite joint custody" breaks my heart - the beauty of the music more than the lyrics.