Saturday, December 13, 2008

An obsession with claps.

Lately I've had a strange obsession with songs that have hand claps in them. I don't care if they are electronic claps or human claps, I'm not judging. I just need more of that clappity-clap goodness! I'm not sure why I've formed this obsession, but I have a suspicion that it may just be that I pretend that the hand claps are really applause for me being so amazing. Or maybe it's just that hand claps make the music extremely catchy. But whatever the reason, hand claps in songs is the new trend, and of course we all need to hop on the trend train, like always.
So fortunately for you, I am going to share my obsession. Here are a few songs I've been listening to lately that contain hand claps in one form or another. Feel free to share your obsessions in the comments. And don't be afraid to clap along, participation feels good. I promise.

Links:
(right click hit 'save target as')
Yesper - Vampire (mp3)
Pinback - Penelope (mp3)
Iron & Wine - Boy with a coin (mp3)

No comments: